Before we begin this new year we would like to extend a warm welcome to all of our new and returning students. We have now spent many weeks in preparation for your safe return and we are all eager to meet you all, establish new routines and restart school life in Coláiste Chiaráin.
1)As a result of COVID-19, construction on our new campus has been delayed for a number of months. All Students will begin this new term in our existing Campus. (Further construction updates will issue)
2) Form 1 students only need a notebook, pen and snack for break time on their first day back
3) Facemasks are mandatory for students in classrooms and in the school buildings. where 2m distancing can be observed they can be removed
4) Please note, VISORS can be worn in addition to masks however they do not replace masks. Visors are optional if you wish, masks are a requirement.
5) Any concerns relating to underlying medical issues etc must be discussed with school management. (Please email email@example.com or call 067-397700
6) Students with any symptoms may not return to school. Any such cases must remain at home and seek the advice of a GP.
7) If any students are returning from foreign travel, pleae call the school 061-397700 to discuss same.
If you have any queries or require any further clarification please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 061-397700
News - School Updates
In addition to our school website, please follow our school updates and activities on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
High Street, Croom, Co. Limerick
Tel: +00 353 61 397700
The contents of Coláiste Chiaráin's web pages are provided as an information guide only.