Supporting Mental Health and Wellbeing for young people
Parents: Jigsaw provide an excellent service for helping and supporting mental health and wellbeing for young people. There are some excellent resources below to assist parents.
Parent Webinars: We are delivering live webinars for parents, which are also recorded and made available on www.jigsawonline.ie – the first of these is here https://jigsawonline.ie/parents-and-guardians/in-conversation-with-jen-and-vanessa/
- We have further parent webinars on other themes including:
- Helping young people deal with school and exam-related anxiety
- Supporting young people to stay positive and motivated
Please visit www.jigsawonline.ie for further and up-to-date information and access to the live webinar recordings.
Online courses for parents:
- Self-care for Parents & Guardians course can be accessed at https://jigsawonline.ie/parents-and-guardians/self-care-for-parents-and-guardians-course/
- Mental Health Awareness for Parents can be accessed at https://jigsawonline.ie/parents-and-guardians/mental-health-awareness-course/
News - School Updates
In addition to our school website, please follow our school updates and activities on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
High Street, Croom, Co. Limerick
Tel: +00 353 61 397700
The contents of Coláiste Chiaráin's web pages are provided as an information guide only.